2 days circuit with an official guide
- The most famous Mayan pyramids - 7 wonders of the world
- Legendary Mexican hacienda
- Swimming in a cave-lake in the cenote
- Romantic atmosphere of colonial cities
A completely unique 2-day sightseeing trip to the interior of the Yucatan Peninsula and its history. An ideal combination of colonial haciendas, culinary experiences, Mayan history, entertainment, and relaxation with a Czech guide. This product also allows those clients who visit the Mayan Riviera as part of a shorter stay to enjoy the beauty of the Yucatan hinterland.
1.Day: Departure from the hotel to Chichen Itza, one of the seven modern wonders of the world. Kukulkan's Pyramid, Temple of the Warriors or the largest playground for the ball game Pelota. Lunch.
Transfer to the Uxmal archeological zone, pearls from the Mayan period with its own Puuc architectural style, a tour of the best-preserved pyramids of the Yucatan Peninsula, the famous round of the Magician's Pyramid, the Governor's Palace, the Great Pyramid, or a small playground for the sacred ball game Pelota. Arrival to Merida - the capital of the peninsula, hotel accommodation. A tour of the center of Merida with an official guide to the historic center and Paseo de Montejo, lined with magnificent colonial palaces and villas.
2.Day: Departure from Merida to the legendary “Hacienda Sotuta de Peon” on an excursion where a type of cactus is processed for fiber production. Here you will find out how the owners of the hacienda lived many years ago. Then you will visit the Yellow Town of Izamal, which combines Mayan and Spanish architecture, the monastery, Lunch. In the afternoon you will have time to swim in the Samula cenote, where you will be refreshed by the crystal-clear groundwater. Valladolid-colonial town. Return to the seaside hotel.
PRICE: 329 Usd/P.pers.*
Included in the price:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Admission / state / to the Chichen Itza complex
- Admission / state / to the Uxmal complex
- Admission to the monastery in Izamal
- Admission to swimming in the cenote
- 1 night in a 4 * hotel in a 2-bed room
- 1x breakfast in the hotel
- 2x lunch during the circuit
- Hygiene bag for travel
- Official English and Spanish speaking local guide
- Price for child 2 -11 years: 295 USD / person. at min. reservation for 2 adults
- Surcharge: entrance fee / Cultur / in Chichen Itza: 15 USD / pers.
- Surcharge: entrance fee / Cultur / in Uxmal: 15 USD / person.
- Surcharge: entrance fee to the Hacienda Sotuta de Peon: 25 USD / person.
- We organize in smaller groups
- Departures on Saturday, other dates on request
- The price is from min.6 persons *, in case of interest for fewer persons, price on request.
We also recommend:
- Offers Day trips
- Individual Trips on request
- Sightseeing tours in Yucatan and Mexico
Departures from hotels: Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum