Trip with an English guide
- The most famous Mayan pyramids - 7 wonders of the world
- Refreshing bathing in the Mayan cenote
- Excellent Mexican gastronomy and traditional Mayan culture
- Mayan market offering good souvenirs
Chichén Itza as one of the most famous cities of Mayan culture, inscribed on the UNESCO list and considered one of the seven modern wonders of the World. The mysterious city was an important ceremonial center, known as the Mayan-Toltec city. See the famous Kukulkan Pyramid, the Palace of the Waltzes, the largest playground of the Mayan game Pelota, the Palace of Skulls, and the cenote sacrifice well, where many human skeletons were found. You will visit a small factory for the production of Tequila with tasting and a Mayan market with interesting souvenirs. The trip includes lunch at a restaurant serving traditional Yucatan cuisine. Then we refresh ourselves by swimming in the sacred waters of the cenote - a karst cave lake. You can also taste real Mexican tequila and Mayan chocolate on the trip. At the end of the day, you will visit the picturesque colonial town of Valladolid.
PRICE 129 USD / person.
Included in the price of the trip:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Admission/state / to the Chichen Itza complex
- Admission for swimming in the cenote
- Lunch at a Mayan restaurant
- A tour of the colonial town of Valladolid
- Drinks during the trip in the minibus
- Hygiene bag for travel
- English guide
- Price for child 5-11 years: 89 USD / pers.
- Children up to 4 years - free of charge without the right to a seat in the bus
- Whole-day trip
- Surcharge: admission / Cultur / in Chichen Itza: 15 USD / pers.
- We organize in smaller groups
- English guide from 2 people
We also recommend:
- Individual trips on request
- Sightseeing tours in Yucatan and Mexico
Departures/returns for group day trips from hotels:
Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum
Departure at about 7:30 am / return at about 7:30 pm The exact time of departure will be specified one day before departure for the trip.
Chichen Itza Tour