RIO LAGARTOS AND EK BALAM
Trip with an English guide
- Pyramids in the jungle with the possibility of ascent
- Dead Sea of Mexico and pink flamingos
- A speedboat ride in the crocodile nature reserve of the Ria Lagartos River
- Mayan gastronomy and Mayan countryside
A day full of adventure and fun in one of the most beautiful areas of the state of Yucatan in the part called Río Lagartos, the so-called. The Dead Sea of Mexico presented on the Discovery Channel as a Mexican salt bath, where you will have the opportunity to take a bath and then apply a healing white clay mud to the body, which is full of minerals, excellent for the skin and commonly used in spas.
This is followed by a beautiful ride on a small speedboat, watching flamingos and other birds in the wild full of mangroves and crocodiles called Lagartos.
This is followed by swimming in the beautiful lagoon of the sea in the Gulf of Mexico. In the town of Río lagartos, a delicious lunch with fresh fish or steaks with a drink is provided. In the afternoon you will have a tour of the fantastic Mayan city of Ek Balam (black jaguar) with a climb to the great pyramid of St.
Acropolis with unique preserved statues at the heights of this palace.
At the end of our interesting journey, we will stop in a Mayan village, where the Mayans make hammocks (hanging sleeping nets), which you can buy directly from the manufacturer at reasonable prices.
PRICE: 159 Usd/person.
Included in the price of the trip:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Admission / state / to the Ek Balam complex
- Admission to the Rio Lagartos nature reserve
- Lunch at a Mayan restaurant
- Drinks during the trip in the minibus
- Hygiene bag for travel
- Tour Guide in English
Price for child 5-11 years: 129 USD / person.
- Children up to 4 years - free of charge without the right to a seat in the bus
- Whole-day trip
- Surcharge: entrance fee / Cultur / Ek Balam 15 Usd / pers.
- Surcharge: pier 3 USD / pers.
- We organize in smaller groups
- With English guide from 4 people
We also recommend:
- Individual trips on request
- Sightseeing tours in Yucatan and Mexico
Departures/returns for group day trips from hotels:
Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum
Departure at about 7:00 am / return at about 8:30 pm The exact time of departure will be specified one day before departure for the trip.
Rio Lagartos and Ek Balam