TULUM, COBA, AND THE MAYAN village
Trip with an English guide
- Unique view of the pyramid by the turquoise sea
- Pyramids in the jungle with the possibility of climbing
- A ride through a Mayan rickshaw in the jungle
- Refreshing bathing in the Mayan cenote
- Mayan gastronomy and traditional Mayan countryside
- Ritual ceremony of purification of energy chakras in a shaman
A colorful trip through Tulúm, Coba, and the Mayan countryside will take you to explore the ancient and contemporary Mayan world. In the morning you will visit the mysterious Tulum. Located on the Caribbean coast, it served as a major commercial Mayan port.
We continue swimming in the sacred cenote and have lunch in a restaurant with traditional local cuisine.
Then we continue our journey to the city of Coba and Mayan city absorbed by the forest with the highest pyramid Nohoch Mul, with the Mayan fields of Pelota, the Sacbe trade routes, and important stelae, determining the last date of the Mayan calendar. You will have the opportunity to climb the highest pyramid of the Yucatan, Mayan taxis (Tricycle) will take you among other Mayan monuments.
The last stop of our beautiful day will be to meet the current inhabitants of a Mayan village in the middle of the rainforest, visit their homes and get to know their way of life and a Mayan shaman who will prepare a ritual ceremony for cleansing energy chakras and strengthening immunity.
PRICE 129 Usd/ person.
Included in the price of the trip:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Admission / state / to the Tulum complex
- Admission / state / to the Coba aerial
- Admission to swimming in the cenote
- Lunch at a Mayan restaurant
- Visit the house of a Mayan shaman with a ritual
- Drinks during the trip in the minibus
- Travel hygiene bag
- English guide, local guide
- Price for child 5-11 years: 89 USD / person.
- Children under 4 years - free of charge without the right to a seat in the bus
- Whole-day trip
- Surcharge: Mayan Tricitaxis 5 USD / person.
- We organize in smaller groups
- English guide from 2 people
We also recommend:
Departures/returns for group day trips from hotels:
Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum
Departure at about 7:30 am / return at about 7:30 pm The exact time of departure will be specified one day before departure for the trip.
Tulum, Coba and Mayan Village