TURTLES AND CENOTE
Trip with an English guide
- Swimming with sea turtles
- Snorkeling in the Mayan cenote in a stalactite cave
- Exotic Caribbean Mayan nature
- Turquoise sea and white beaches
Discover the beauty of an amazing water world! We will start our adventure in the middle of the Mexican rainforest in a beautiful cenote on the Mayan Riviera, where you will swim in crystal clear water surrounded by ethereal stalactites.
After this experience, we will move from the forest to the most famous turtle beach, where a breathtaking sea world awaits you.
With a mask, fences, and snorkel, we will swim with large sea turtles and also over a coral reef with lots of fish and corals.
PRICE: 119 Usd/person.
Included in the price of the trip:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Admission to the cenote
- Admission for snorkeling with turtles
- Snorkeling equipment
- Refreshments during the trip
- Hygiene bag for travel
- English guide, local guide
- Price for child 5 -11 years: 99 USD/ person.
- The trip is intended for swimmers
- Half-day trip
- Surcharge: jetty 12 USD / pers.
- We organize in groups
- English guide from 4 people
We also recommend:
- Individual trips on request
- Sightseeing tours in Yucatan and Mexico
Departures/returns for group day trips from hotels:
Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum
Departure at about 7:30 am / return at about 7:30 pm The exact time of departure will be specified one day before departure for the trip.
Turtles and Cenote